This week we started sewing the bumpers. The motor for the winch was moved. We also assembled the frame for the gear gobbler, and took apart some of the earlier, unneeded frame. We added the ratchet to the winch so that the robot will not fall if the motors stop working while climbing the rope. In electrical, all encoders were attached and cable managing is finished. Programming the auto sense/aim for autonomous. We are setting up 3 different autonomous routes, to allow for difference in our alliance. Work from the previous week was slowly continued this week.

previous        FIRST Steamworks   2017 Kickoff   1/9 – 1/15   1/16 – 1/22   1/23 – 1/29   1/30 – 2/5   2/13 – 2/19   2/20 & 2/21        next