This week the gear gobbler was entirely assembled and changed yet again to have a passive release. This will allow for less programming and one less motor. We decided not to throw balls for steam at all, eliminating the need for a ball hopper. When testing, the gear gobbler was found to be wobbly, so to fix this, we added diagonal supports. We installed a camera right in front of the gear gobbler to facilitate the driving and autonomous aiming. Because we left the ball hopper off, the center of mass was off horizontally, and we moved the battery to fix this. The encoders were finished, and a switch to change the autonomous route was installed. Every thing was tested, and worked fine. We are wrapping this bot up.