1/23-1/29

This week we changed a lot about the bot. After testing and failing to climb the rope with a snowblower motor we changed it to CIM and it steadily climbed. We also widened the mouth of the gear gobbler to eliminate the need for a precise lineup between the robot and loading station. The battery was moved and a “holder” was created for it. Cameras with auto aim were wired and partially programmed. Lastly, the Lexan ball hopper is cracking and a wire dog cage was ordered for a substitute.

previous        FIRST Steamworks   2017 Kickoff   1/9 – 1/15   1/16 – 1/22   1/30 – 2/5   2/6 – 2/12   2/13 – 2/19   2/20 & 2/21         next